Monday, March 05, 2007

Tihs is cool

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer bein the rg hit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll ra ed it wouthit a porbelm Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not ra ed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Jhon

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey John and Angie,
Are you bored today? I'm a little bored and so I come down and check your blog - this is the third format change today. Maybe you should come over and leave your kids with me and go do something fun!
Hope

Scrawney John Smith said...

I also had a great weekend, especially the trip down and back. I must say, I knew Allen would share great stuff with everyone. I have always had a great respect for your brother's kidney processes. What I didn't anticipate was just how well solid your material was, John. I knew it would be presented well to the teens but I guess I never had a chance to hear you in action. Your presentation of the basic gospel message on Friday night was awesome.
By the way, tell me again when Got Faith is

Not just another John

xblairx said...

did you get the new MEANS yet? i am going nuts...

Anonymous said...

John,

I'm gonna do some justice stuff here and was looking for some info. Do you still have your stuff from last year? Where do I start?

Brian

Anonymous said...

Cool stuff.....try this one;

I wsih I wnas't an olier fna. Teh Oeilrs rllaey scuk. I wloud mcuh rthear be a fna of teh Famels woh aer mcuh btteer to wtach.

Dwon isnide I am atuallcy a gib fna of the Fmeals bceause I kown it si teh rghit tnihg for ym fmaily.