Friday, January 19, 2007

It was time

Hey friends.

If you're here you know I've changed the address of our blog. I figured it was time for a change as bathroom humor is only funny for so long. Plus Go to the John? I'm not as egocentric as the title may sound. I mean, I like me, but not that much.

In other news, Jordan Butel and i went to Means last night and WOW, we stood in the front row and my ears are still ringing. It was amazing. I hadn't seen the boys for 2 years and its really a miracle how much they've improved over that time. They are the real deal. Look for their new CD in stores across the country March 6. I was a moron and forgot my camera so if you are dying to see what they look like and especially sound like - then go here.

John

6 comments:

Aisling said...

Ok, did anyone else actually try to say 'GOLB ELTIT' out loud to figure out what it said? Shall I even admit that I 'googled' it?? LOL Guess it's a brain-fart kinda Friday.

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious, Aisling! Hopefully it meant something profound and clever...

Ang

Nic said...

i like means.
i'm glad you went.

Nic said...

i also like jordan butel.
let him know for me.
thanks.

jerms said...

yeah those guys are amazing. you are right. you didnt believe me after my post did you? now you know. i put some pictures on my flickr if you are interested...

Anonymous said...

title spelled backwards looks like a rude spanish word.