Saturday, December 16, 2006

Yeah boi

I love this time of year. Now when I say love, I don't mean love like "I love how those jeans make your butt look Ang" kind of love, I just mean I really have a fond affection for this final month. And by fond affection I don't mean the kind of affection that Hugo gives me each morning as he jumps on my bed, steps on my stomach, licks my face, and bites my head.
I just mean, I really quite enjoy this month. And when I say I really enjoy this month I don't mean I enjoy it like I really enjoy that God is real, I just mean this month makes me really really happy. And when I say happy, I don't mean the happy like "I'm happy I have 3 kids" but rather I'm happy because this month holds many treasures. And when I say treasures, I don't mean "holy cow, that's not an old piece of newspaper, that's a treasure map and no way, the treasure is buried under the. . .I'm not telling."

And when I say I'm not telling. I'm not.

Christmas is awesome.

Like Shortbread.

And not like being interviewed live on national news.

Too many shots that make you look balder then you thought you were and constipated. And I wasn't ok. Yeah, like you'd do better. I'm sure. And when I say do better I'm not talking about shedding the old life of sin and clothing ourselves in Christ. I'm talking about not looking like your mentally challenged on National TV.

9 days till Christmas.

Get it. Christ Mass. We WEIGH how important Christ is in our lives.

For me, he's it. Everything.

And by everything I mean everything. . .along with the Oilers, coffee and snacks.

Yeah boi, I love all that.

John

No comments: