Saturday, November 17, 2007

Is my humor dead?

It just might be. I owe you guys an apology. Once again, trying to be humerous I think I've offended. Ian hit the nail on the head. He said "I attempted." All I was trying to do was inspire us to blog some more. I wasn't angry at all. I know that's probably hard to believe when I speak of "wretched blogs" and "selling your soul to Facebook" but truly, I only say such things to cause a smirk. Perhaps its not worth it when I'm the only one smirking.

Anyways, I truly do enjoy our community and no I don't think all our posts need to be wordy philosophical treatises on religion and culture. Write what you feel. That's all that matters. That and Go Facebook.

John

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah dude. i'm like 40 pages in. its taken me a while, but it is getting done. slowly.

Kamara said...

i agree with crescenet. completely.

and i felt kind of famous when you mentioned me in your intiial blog (which I did find funny, by the way).

one's on the way, i promise.