Thursday, November 02, 2006

This

I watched a pre screening of this today. Pastor Perks. It officially comes out December 1.

I felt it could have been much better but still, there were parts that I found touching. Keisha Castle Hughes, mega star of this movie, was very good. Would I recommend that you see it? Sure. It's not a bad movie by any means, I'm just picky, especially with these kinds of movies, and perhaps, a tad cynical. Perhaps.

This post pretty much totally depends on you clicking on this.

If you don't, you'll be unfulfilled.

John

2 comments:

kristofher said...

i saw the marine with john cena from wwe,
he blows a lot of buildings up and punches a lot of guys out, its also very fulfilling.

Nic said...

are you saying that the nativity story is a rip off of whale rider because whale rider came out in 2002?

because i think the nativity story happened a bit before 2002.