Saturday, November 04, 2006

My Brotha Al

I know its probably totally innapropriate to put a plug in for a family member, unless of course their ridiculously bald but even then don't because it looks horrible and yes, we can tell that's not real hair especially when you were bald as a baby's butter me some bread just the other day. Anyways, my brother Allen, yes I do have a brother, preaches for a fantastic church in South Carolina. And here's the best part. His sermons are availabe free online. Boom Shucka Lucka Shucka Lucka Shucka Luck. In fact, their only a click away. Chicka Chicka.

I'm sure most of you would like nothing more then to hear yet another sermon but still. . Al's got game for schizzle and most times after listening my head is sore from getting hit between the eyes yet again.

Here's the link.

I just listened to "Faithfulness." Anyone seen the Tylenol?

John

P.S. I'm working on a new cooler language, hence the Boom Shucka, Chicka, schizzles. You like? I'm also thinking of getting hair plugs. . .for my back.

1 comment:

jerms said...

its called 'k family kitchen'. across the street (north) from northgate mall. so good. check it out next time you are in town.