Monday, February 04, 2008

10 things I'd hate not to tell you

1. I enjoyed a bowl full of Super yesterday. As much as I wanted history to be made, Eli's scamper and Tyree's one armed clutch was one for the ages. Unbelievable.

2. I preached a sub par sermon yesterday. Perhaps it was the 11 minutes of Greek Mythology.

3. Angie and I were having a "disagreement" the other day when Alexa casually looked over and said "don't guys, you don't want to go on Dr. Phil."

4. 30 Rock. Check it out. While it's no Arrested Development, it's better than most other stuff.

5. The Oilers announced today that Horcoff will undergo season ending shoulder surgery. While I'm ever hopeful, the playoffs are now in the realm of pipe dream.

6. Breakforth was good this year. The Highlights were Chris Seay, Erwin McManus and Lee Strobel. Josh McDowell tried way to hard.

7. I'm doing a youth rally in South Carolina next month. It'll be great to see my brother and parents.

8. Maddison's gonna be on TV Friday for a project she's doing with her school and MS.

9. I hope the writer's strike ends soon.

10. I just had my first webcam conversation. Next thing you know I'll be Facebooking from my cell phone.

Battle of Alberta in 45min. My prediction: Oilers 3-1.

UPDATE: Ok, so I was wrong. It was 5-0. Worst Flames lost against Edmonton in 8 yrs.

John

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beauty. How 'bout that Glencross.

Unknown said...

1. I don't really know much of what you're talking about here, but I also had fun at the Super Bowl party. Sportz rock!!!!

2. As long as you understood all the jokes that were told to you after...

3. You should have said "Quit it, Alexa, or you'll have to go on 'Kids Say The Darndest Things'"

4. Wow, 30 Rock Season 1? Welcome to 2006! Stephen Harper has just been elected Prime Minister, Nintendo has introduced its "Wii" console, and Sara and I have celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary! What an age we live in!

5. Sportzzzz!

6. Those are the highlights appropriate to share with friends and family, you mean...

7. That's awesome! Do your parents live there?

8. This is also awesome! Please tape it for me!

9. Man, have you seen the Conan vs. Colbert stuff that's going on? Oh my gosh, it's so great! If it weren't for the writer's strike, they wouldn't be scrambling to fill air time with gold like this!

10. ROFLOL!!!!!!!


I miss you buddy! I haven't seen you in like 3 days!

Anonymous said...

3. Angie and I were having a "disagreement" the other day when Alexa casually looked over and said "don't guys, you don't want to go on Dr. Phil." - THAT IS TOO CUTE!!!


7. I'm doing a youth rally in South Carolina next month. It'll be great to see my brother and parents. - WHO KNEW??? IF I WAS IN A SMALL GROUP WITH YOU GUYS I MIGHT KNOW THIS STUFF!

8. Maddison's gonna be on TV Friday for a project she's doing with her school and MS. - DID I MISS IT?

Hope