Saturday, December 22, 2007

One crappy day part deux

I got into an accident yesterday. Just one day after all things Crappy, a 20yr old with a 2008 Nissan thought it would be prudent to turn in front of me while I drove the preacher's kid to the mall. I barely had time to react so I stamped the brake, swerved to the right then refrained from introducing the boss's youngest to new words. I know cuz I asked her after. "So, when we were about to crash did I happen to say f. . .No? Excellent."

Nanoseconds after not swearing I plowed into Mr Altima rendering both our 2008's 911 worthy. As the cop drove away an hour later he wished me a Merry Christmas. I thought it curious.
2 cops, 2 days , 2 Merry Christmas's wished. I'm trying friends in blue.

John

P.S. Stuff like this is helping. Oh, no one was injured btw. Although my poor Matrix will be in Shop Class for a month.

2 comments:

Brian said...

If it makes you feel any better. I broke a fingernail.

Ian said...

I hope that 2008 goes better for Seasons Greetings and a Happy New Year.