Friday, April 27, 2007

Spring is slow

What's up Calgary, the name's spring. Hey, nice to finally meet you, I've heard such great things. Yeh, sorry dude, I was supposed to be here in March but I kinda got hung up in the mountains. Yeh, that's what I heard. Well at least your here now. How long are you staying? Well, I plan to stay right till summer but who knows, you know how those mountains can be. Not really Spring, although I might if I were a pansy. A pansy? You calling me a pansy? Wow, your amazingly quick for being so slow. Slow? What's your problem man? No problem, all I'm saying is I don't let anything determine who I am. Oohhh, I see, I get it, because I allow the moutains to affect my timing that makes me a pansy. Did I say pansy, I meant a little girl with pigtales. A little girl eh. Well Mr. Tough guy, how would you like to step outside and we'll just see whose the little girl. We already are outside you moron. Good, so lets go then. Go where. Fight you idiot, lets fight. Why? What do you mean why? You called me a pansy then a little girl with pigtales. Yeh, so. So, I want to fight. Oh, but, don't you think you should take out your pigtales. Yeh, good point, heyyyyy. Oh spring, you're so slow.

So yeh, spring's here. Finally. Its pretty sweet actually. I just spent some quality time in the backyard, enjoying the bird chatter and the flames at my feet (not those flames, the real kind). Nothing like reading a great book by the fire. So good. The fire and book. I highly recommend both. Speaking of fires and books, I can't believe book burnings actually existed. This book is the most banned and burned of all time. No idea why. I thought it was great. Silly uptight people.

Anyways, besides reading and finishing up school, done next Wed, I've been enjoying the playoffs, even without my Oilers. I'm in a couple pools this year and I actually made it through the first round without losing any players. I'm in second and I've picked the Sharks to win it all. I think they will.

Superstore close in 10 minutes. Angie wants chocolate.

Bye,

John

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, that last line sounds so familiar....