Saturday, April 28, 2007

Friendship Party

Maddison just brought a homemade invitation to me and asked what I thought. Seems her and her friends are putting on a little party tommorow. Best invitation I've ever seen. I especially love the last line. Ha Ha Ha, what a character.

Your invited to a friendship party. When tomarrow at 3:00 Pick the children up before dark You can drop the children off or stay with them. if you don't mind it will be supervised By children. if the children don't behave they will have a timeout for five minutes

THANK YOU!

2 comments:

Buffy Close said...

That really is cute - do you mind being supervised by children? If Conroy were my supervisor I would have to play with trucks all day - I could live with that.

Aisling said...

If the boys were my supervisor, I'd have to watch the Wiggles all day. I'll admit it...I could live with that. lol