Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Grid Blog Topic - Earth Day!!

Hey folks. Notice I called you folks. Friday is National Marijuana Day (420) and Sunday is Earth Day, so I felt "folks" kinda fit. Sounded hippyish.

I vote that we ressurect the Grid Blog this week by posting on what we think of the earth. Earth day is Sunday so try and write it before then. I realize that Tim, Dave, Blair and Chelsey kind of started the whole Grid Blog thing, but it was intended to involve as many as possible. So please, write.

Contrary to popular believe, you dont' have to be a hippy or a tree hugger to respect God's creation. You just have to want to.

I look forward to reading your thoughts.

John

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll try.

Brian

Craig,Leah,Lena said...

nice try. but i don't ever remember Lenny using the word 'folks'. it's usually 'hey man' or something more hippy-ish like that

xblairx said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
xblairx said...

i'll be there...

Anonymous said...

The comment I wish to leave applies to your earlier blog entitled "Some Things"....so please check that blogs comment section.

With sincere thanks.....