Friday, March 23, 2007

God Tube

Don't know if any of you have come across this gem yet but you'll be pleased to know we now have an answer to You Tube. I'm still wondering what that means.

I went to the site and watched about a half dozen videos. One of the videos involves a cover of the popular Shrek song "I like big butts and I cannot lie." The author cleverly changed the song to "Baby got Bible" in which he sings "I got Big Bibles and I cannot lie" among other things.

That being said, I believe there are redemptive qualities in all things so I'm sure if you looked around long enough you would find something worth watching. For instance I know they have Christian Music videos. . . never mind, there's redemptive qualties in most things.

John

P.S. Ok, I must share those "other things." He also says "I wouldn't be hanging around girls with those midriffs exposed, those bimbos, I prefer girls who like them devos." He also mentions how we must "only use the KJVs because even Paul wouldn't paraphrase."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bathsheba got back.

i sure don't like midriff, and i sure do like devos. i might have written that song.