Thursday, March 22, 2007

busy- sort of

Well, folks, I have been too busy to blog. Who knew I'd cave when John pulled out the sarcasm. It's hardly like I can't handle it. We're one of those rare couples whose marriage is based on making fun of each other (and a couple other nice things like frienship, love, blah, blah, blah).

What have I been busy with, you ask (or more likely, don't ask at all)? Well, let's see. I taught three kids all morning on everything from slavery to light energy to long division. I did 5 loads of dishes. I tried my hand at a little creative writing which I thought I may take up as a hobby of sorts, all though it's turning out I'm not so creative and my writing is, let's see, how should I put it? Oh. Boring. I made supper, cleaned up a hallway full of dog pee, yelled at dog every time he licked his incision, as per vet's instructions (well, not exactly the yelling part, but seriously how many times does he have to do that?), bathed kids, petted cat, looked out window, re-did my ponytail, re-thought whole ponytail thing, changed socks after stepping in dog pee and had several coffees.

So, basically I've had nothing interesting to blog about. That's all.

Oh- I shaved the cat. He had some matted fur I needed to take care of and one thing led to another. You know how that goes. I'll try and post a picture, because I think that's kind of interesting.

Ang

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting! Especially the ponytail thing.
Hope

Buffy Close said...

I totally dig the cat shaving thing. We had a cat that got shaved into a feline poodle of sorts every few months. It was great. And hilarious when the other cats didn't recognize him and freaked.

Davis Family said...

Angie - if you had any idea how many things I have started to write but gave up thinking "well if I am bored who else would want to read this drivel." We really should talk - I personally think (based on your blog) that you are a super writer - so again lets talk.
Berta

Davis Family said...

Ok so by the way, I called Wes over to read your post and he actually laughed out loud (ask Hope about this). Which supports my theory that you are in fact a very entertaining writer!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Angie, for making Wes laugh - I wish I could have been there to hear him!
Hope

Jason said...

Wow...what a life! Sounds like you're nothing short of super woman! Love to hear what is going on in your family. Love Nicole (Lewis)

John, Angie and the kiddos said...

Hey Hon,

You missed one.

Making me dinner.

Husband

P.S. Angie's the best. So in love with that girl.

Brian Charla said...

Hey Ang,

Don't know how to make any of the housework easier, but try using graph paper or turning lined paper on its side for the long division thing (keeps the numbers in the right columns), and when you are finished a piece of writing I would love for you to send it our way. My students love to read other people's writing and give effective feedback on stuff like: weak words, repetitions, powerful conventions, answering so what's, voice, organization, fluency, and more. You can go anonymous if you so wish. Your kids can send their stuff in too.

www.the-spiller.blogspot.com

Later,

Brian