Tuesday, February 06, 2007

my week

Currently reading- The Helmet of Horror by Victor Pelevin (very cool. and strange. and thought provoking.)

Next read- Galileo's Daughter (He was quite the guy, that Galileo...)

Reading with kids- White Fang (Kids are riveted. Really they are. Don't always assume I'm being sarcastic.)

Watching- way too many Oiler's games

Avoiding- 24. Jack's a nice guy and all... and I really did try....

Looks good- Heroes. Haven't watched it.

Learning- Decaf coffee is not coffee (OK, I have a problem. That's the first step right?)

Teaching- Canadian history, long division, dinosaurs, alphabet, Van Gogh

Enjoying- newly discovered dog park by our house- Hugo's heaven!

Looking forward to- Disneyland (4 days!!!)

Most excited for- Space Mountain, of course. And Peter Pan. Why? I don't know. Because I'm 3.

Recommended tea- Canadian Maple and Vanilla (Celestial Seasonings). Mmmm


Ang

4 comments:

Aisling said...

Ang, 'Heroes' is an AWESOME show. I've been hooked from Ep. 1.

And 'White Fang' is a great book. If I can get past the first few pages, it's a great book. I even finished it. Ok, I had to read it for school, but still...great book.

Craig,Leah,Lena said...

i hope you guys have the bestest time on your holiday! john, you better bring home a magnet for me from Mickey - after all, i got you a magnet from Jordan! so you owe me!!
looking forward to seeing the kids and parents smiling with the Disney characters soon!

dave said...

what the heck. i can't believe this didn't hit me sooner.

you're going to disneyland WHEN??

because we are in anaheim right now. and we're going to disneyland with the kids in 5 days.

what???

John, Angie and the kiddos said...

Are you serious?

We have passes for 5 days and we're staying at Holiday Inn Anaheim.

We have to meet up man.

John