Thursday, October 19, 2006

Randy

Yesterday I bought an office chair. Combine that with my balding and frequent usage of the phrase "anywho" and we got ourselves a bonafide older guy on our hands. I like Randy though. He's so comfortable. I know its a he because I assembled him. Besides, you think Ang would have allowed me to assemble a Patricia? Unlikely.

I needed a new chair because my old one was a pain in the back. As I type, Randy is massaging my. . .shoulders. Fred is adjusting to life in the supply closet. Hey, he had his chances - no feeling bad. Besides, he's just a bad office chair. Its not like he's Randy.

John

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are so many weird things about that post...

John, Angie and the kiddos said...

Yeah, on second read it does sound worse then when I originally wrote it. Still, my chair is great, which was really the point of the post.

John