Friday, October 13, 2006

Oiler Hockey

For those of you who either missed it or are still in denial (Flames fans) Ryan Smyth scored a hat trick in a span of 2 minutes in the 3rd period to give Edmonton a 6-4 come from behind victory over the team most pick to win it all. . .and the team that embarassed Calgary only a few nights ago - San Jose. No worries though Flames fans, your team was back to playing their normal exciting style of hockey last night in a thrilling 1-0 win over Ottawa. It truly was thrilling. Wow, I'm thrilled. So thrilled. Incredibly thrilled. I may switch teams.
Nah.

If you want, you can relive the glory here.

I love Oiler hockey.

John

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!!!

Nic said...

smitty is a true hockey player.
what a guy. breaking gretzky's records.

Stacey Sparshu Miller said...

I'm so with you! I love being an Oiler fan!!!

jerms said...

the three goals were about as pretty as he is. classic smyth.