Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Chels said to

A few weeks ago, Chels with a Y, suggested the next Grid Blog be - Morality. Morals.

I concur. So that's what Chels and I are going to write on. This Friday. At a blog near you.
Fill free to write along.

John

P.S. I've been reading through 2 Corinthians, I lost a bet, just kidding - I'm actually loving it. How could I not after reading verses like this: "You're lives aren't small, but you're living them in a small way. Open up your lives. Live openly and expansively."

Nice one Paul.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did I miss something - i was waiting for the word on morals and haven't seen it yet. I have this outfit I've been thinking of wearing to mixed bathing night and am not sure if it is appropriate. I also have this friend with a strange fascination for diving off things wearing speedos... and he needs help.