Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Grid Blog - This Week

Geees Louise, Tim comes up with one brilliant idea and next thing you know everyones gettin all needy "what's this week's topic, huh huh, what is it, what is it?" Well, since Tim is probably still sitting at the Regina Airport (that's another story) I'm going to go ahead and make the executive decision.

This week's topic is. . .

(What's up Blair, you're out of a rock band for a few years and you can't remember a simple drum roll, gees)

What Inspires You?

That's it.

Please try and refrain from one word answers - "Chocolate" "God" "Snug Undies" "Dave"

We want to know why.

See you in 2.

John Ster

2 comments:

chelsey said...

ahem.

what inspires me now is that someday i will get you back for that not so subtle jab.

Buffy Close said...

What inspires me is knowing that all the jerks from high school are probably worse off than I am. At least, that's what my mother always told me would happen....