Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Comments

So, I just realized that unless all you bloggers have a Beta account we can't comment on your stuff and you can't comment on ours - which for me is like the best part of having a blog- conversation. Crap. What to do. What to do.

Hmmm.

Yeah I got nothing.

Besides I got a sermon to prepare.

Bye

John

Wait, I just thought of something. For now, we can all comment on each other if we do it through the anonymous option. I'm going try it now, with Blair's post. You don't care, do you?

Yeppers, Blair's doesn't allow anonymous comments. Crapidee. Still don't care I imagine.
Back to my sermon then.

9 comments:

Aisling said...

I have Beta!! Yet I still see no comments from the Closes?????

Anya said...

hey - ok, so I created a beta account just so I could post on here and tell you how to fix the issue you're having

go to your blog settings, and then the comments tab, and set it so "anyone" can comment, not just registered users (which is the default...)

Aisling said...

I'm on Beta and I could post as 'Other' on Steve's blog and he's not on Beta.

Aisling said...

and yeah...what Anya said!! :o)

Anonymous said...

Me again!! Steve was also able to post on my BETA blog under 'Other'. I think it's definitely got something to do the settings and who's allowed to comment!

Aisling

Anonymous said...

Hey!! This is Aisling testing for Steve.

It works posting as 'Other'

Anonymous said...

No, I will NOT comment any further on your bklog ramblings...jk

Actually, sorry we will miss John's sermon, sure it will be good. Is it about staying connected, friends or something of the like? Kidding again.

Hope we catch up soon, but won't hold my breath (otherwise I'd be dead by now)..."groan"

Anonymous said...

i have no idea what you're talking about. imagine that. what's beta?
Leah

Aisling said...

Thanks for the comment Ang. We'll have a good weekend camping for sure - despite the weather isn't supposed to be that great.

John, best wishes (didn't want to say 'good luck' cause it ain't about luck!!) for the sermon on Sunday. Sorry we'll miss it. You'll do great as always!

Talk to you guys later,
A.