Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Happy Anniversary

9 years today! All I have to say is, good thing one of us is still romantic! I woke up this morning to breakfast in bed and 2 cards- one for me and one for John. Yes, he recognized that I most likely failed to Hallmark our anniversary, and seeing an opportunity to serve he jumped in and filled it. What a guy! Now before you start feeling totally sorry for the poor guy that has to buy himself cards in order to feel special, remember- this is John. It was a joke and he thought it was quite hilarious. As did I- he even signed my name and mimicked my handwriting. Aww...so clever. Tonight we go out (now that I think of it, he made those plans as well. oops.) without the kids, of course! They think getting a babysitter is equivelent to a circus within the home, so everyone's happy. Mmmmm...Barley Mill here we come!
A

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 9th Anniversary guys!! Congrats and hope you have a great day.

Craig,Leah,Lena said...

I'm posting the Happy Anniversary post on A's post, cause she posted first!
9 whole years, eh?! too bad i can't play the piano any better than i did 9 years ago at your wedding...
what a day to remember! your wedding was awesome!
Leah

Kristi said...

John have you started saving for the big 10 year anniversary band. Thats next year. All joking aside. Congratulations! How time flies. Love you guys!

Love Kristi

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Mazda 626 car parts Free sample mcse questions Homemade powder coating oven gay Assets and financial planning Ambien expiration date Req mcse online course contact lenses effexor xr side effects