Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Disgracebook

Holy Hanna. Write one blog slamming Facebook and the next thing I know I'm avoiding dark alleys and staying indoors.

If I made you feel like a moron for liking Facebook, my apologies. I wasn't slamming the entire Book itself, and certainly wasn't slamming you, I was just pointing out that much of Facebook is Fadish cheese that annoys me to no end.

Still, as I've already said, I too have a Facebook account and even check it. I like the fact that I now know where Torrey Willett and Nathan Kirkam, to name a few, are. I like how I can update them on who I am, where I am and what I've done the past decade. That's cool.

But all the other crappidy daily commentary that gets fed to us as news makes me want to stay away forever.

Still, I'm here. So go ahead, Friend Me.

Just don't tell me what you're doing this very minute. I don't care.

John

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WoW!!! The Oil sure made a BIG splash in the Restricted Free Agent market???????????!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, so now do they finally do the right thing and can Kevin Lowe's a--?!

Anonymous said...

Nylander apparently was "in the bag"' and the Oiler brass was just waiting for a faxed contract to come back.......guess their thermal fax machine broke so Nylander signed in Washington instead.......On the bright side, they desperately over-paid Torres, the 14-goal phenom for over $3 mil per season????

Ian said...

"Just don't tell me what you're doing this very minute. I don't care." I am keying in a reply to your,"Just don't tell me what you're doing this very minute. I don't care."