Thursday, May 10, 2007

My friend Shauna

My friend and former teen, Shauna Luedtke, is featured on Ellen today. Well her shoes are. Actually both her and her shoes are. She's not on Ellen but her shoes are. I know, kinda confusing, just watch.

In her spare time, which is very minimal, Shauna has managed to launch a completely original shoe business. I could explain what its all about but a non artsy person trying to explain the work of an artist is like my dear wife giving us all a rundown of this year's Stanley Cup Playoffs. So, I'll let her art speak for herself.

Ellen is on at 11am and 7pm mst. today, which is Thursday. I think you should watch.

Btw - Shauna just informed me that because I was such a fantastic youth minister she is planning on tithing 10% of all her fame and glory and - profits - back to me.

Nice girl that Shauna Luedtke. Talented too.

John

P.S. If you would like her to make you some shoes, she will. You design and decide and she'll do em up. So go to her website and order today. Angie's getting some Picasso ones done. Because she's artsy. Like Shauna. I got some Oiler shoes done because I'm not artsy and unlike some people I could give you a rundown of this years playoffs. But I won't. My Oilers wouldn't appreciate it.

3 comments:

Aisling said...

Awesome! I'm trying to think of what kind of designs I could get on shoes for the boys.

Anonymous said...

Aww thanks for the shout out! You rule!! You are the best youth minister, although I don't remember mentioning the 10 percent cut...


Shauna

Davis Family said...

Shauna did little shoes for Gavin last summer - they are so cute. I have a confession (since your a youth minister this seems appropriate) - I only let him wear them twice and then I put them in his keepsake box. Good thinking since Shauna is obviously going to be famous and they will be worth something!
Yeah Shauna!