Thursday, March 29, 2007

Inspiring Stuff

Here's a random list of recent things that have inspired me.

1. Maddison was just named to the 66 Club at church for accurately naming all the books of the bible. Apparently she won't recieve any extra credit if she names all the apocraphical books so I've told her not to bother.

2. Angie's new hobby.

3. "Even if I knew the world would end tommorow, I would plant a tree today." Martin L. K.

4. This

5. And This

6. Not this

Always This. In fact, I just had breakfast with Johnny B today. He was passing through Calgary on the way to Banff and wanted to grab some breakfast. That guy always makes me smile. Ha, especially today because he's currently sporting the biggest beard I've ever seen on someone so young and innocent. Ha Ha, so funny.

And finally, it's become a habit that I wake up each morning with these words to start my day:

"God, may I truely live and move and have my being in you today."

That prayer has changed everything for me.

John

2 comments:

Tyler said...

you inspire me. seriously.

can't wait to be home.

I can see it now: Tyler is blazing up the right hand side, and he puts a beauty ball crossed into the middle. John chests it down, wide open net in front of him, and kicks it wide. "OH, he's missed it!" (commentator with a british accent)

should be fun.

Craig,Leah,Lena said...

what's your new hobby, ang?