Monday, December 04, 2006

Ethan

I'm proud of my son for many reasons. Here's 2 of the most recent:

1. A few minutes ago his sister Maddison came running up the stairs shouting "Rusty's in the dryer, Rusty's in the dryer." To which Ethan responded "Shut the door."

2. Yesterday at soccer I decided to challenge him by putting him on a shift with a 4.5 yr old girl about as tall as my knee. It was just Ethan and the shockingly short yet adorbably cute girl. (Ethan tends to be a follower when he plays so I was trying to get him to start leading) Ethan promptly scored 3 goals.

Love that guy,

John

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Pretty cool 3 goals!!! :)

Hi again guys....thanks for the comment on our blog Ang!

I'm not homeschooling my oldest, she went to public school this fall, in grade 2, and doing very well! My second kiddo, isn't quite kindergarten but we plan to keep her home for the next couple of years, and we'll go from there.
How about you?

Glad John got the lights hung! I had to laugh out loud at his story. :)

Take Care! Laurie B.

Tyler said...

what a champ.