Monday, September 11, 2006

Updates

Hey all. As you know ANGIE decided to switch over our blog. I capitalized all her letters because. . . I don't know why actually, freeedom of speech I guess. Anyways, during the switchover we lost some of your links so if you were once linked but are no longer please don't think its because we think you suck. You don't. We do. Its not you. . .its us. Rest assured we'll have you linked up before you can say "Rumplestiltskin wears polka dot undies." If we don't, kindly remind us. . . with sugar on top.

Another thing; I've officially removed my "Inspiration Minspiration" post. After re reading it I was. . . well. . ."inspired" to remove it.

And finally. I was waiting for J or Blair or Ty to comment but since those cowards seem to have forgotten here's the result of the big game. . .
BTW - Nice catch Grant. Must have heard the sound of nobody around.

Grid Blog for this week??? Tim?

John

1 comment:

Aisling said...

So formal - Mr. & Mrs. Gamble??? LOL