Thursday, July 13, 2006

good company

Jason and Shannon came for a visit last night, which is always fantastic. What's even more fantastic is when they come bearing gifts from far away lands. I have a picture of the kids modeling said gifts, but have absolutely no idea how to post it. Honestly, the fact that I can log on to the computer at all is quite extraordinary. Some of you may notice that we now have what I like to call a "link list". Oh yeah, we've got it all. Of course after a good hour of my tears, frustration and no progress, John took over and had it all up and running in no time. Mr. "I'm So Clever With My Sermon Making, Joke Telling, Link Listing Self".
You can call him John.
He's cute, too. But you still have to call him John.
OK. You can call him Cute John. Or CJ for short. Of course if you want something a little more manly, you can go with He Who Links. But then the identity isn't as certain, so John the Lister of Links can also work well. Sorry, my fingers keep typing- I have no control.
Anyway, it was great to see Jason and Shannon, as always, and talk about everything from movies to ministry to m....mousing (actually it was housing, but I thought a little alliteration might help you to remember the topics we covered). Oh, we also had a curious discussion about dreams, which I'm sure you will agree, is in the best interest of this particular blog to refer to as "meams".
What's weird is when you meam about mouses.
Ang

3 comments:

xblairx said...

they are pretty good company. tell jason if he holds off on buying that caedmons call cd i found my copy that i'll give to him.

carly said...

confession...Ive given up on link lists, posting pictures, and anything other than typing. Im not very good at this game. They should invent a "John the Lister of Links" robot who will come make everything work like we want it to. I guess you have one. except not a robot.

Jay and Shannon have been a highlight for sure. And maybe they wont be meaming about mouses for long.

You guys crack me up.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
girdles you can wear your own bra with secured loan for home owner kid&aposs toys scrabble helper gala bingo hall oxford bad+credit+debt+consolidation+loan bet medhane alem tax forms best kayak roof rack airline